Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weekend Fashion

When I say weekend I do mean Monday and Tuesday. Sometimes it's a bummer not having Saturdays and Sundays like most people, but Mondays and Tuesdays are not so bad.

Monday I wore three different outfits. Not because I wanted to wear three different outfits, but because it was so muggy and I got really sweaty. For real. I started out feeling great, wearing an American Apparel circle skirt with a dainty white button up.

That lasted about 2 hours. Then cue the all black maxi dress followed by a shorter black t shirt dress. Do you ever have those days that are just too hot to stay in a single outfit? Maybe it's an Arizona thing.

Today I made a more informed decision and went with a crop top under a pair of thrifted overalls. I've been dying to buy some overalls for a while now. I ALMOST bought a pair from American Apparel...for $88. Man am I glad I didn't because the pair I picked up from Savers were $6!
Overalls are the perfect summer outfit in my opinion. So comfortable and versitile.

Enjoy your day!

x-Meg

2 comments:

  1. I swear, every photo of me from ages 6-10 was in overalls. The summer of my eighth grade year I found a pair and wore them all summer... and then I got teased for wearing them to school (The 90s called, they want their overalls back) so I gave them away.
    Now I think overalls sound marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit reminds me of Alexa Chung's style! <3

    ReplyDelete